The 10 Minutes Email Dashboard is completely free. I would love it if you could share this with your friends if you liked it. Share this link.
Read Me First
- Write about a testimonial you received from customers
- Write your email around a story
- Write about recent news
- Write about a tweet you read read
- Write about your own products
- Write about a bad experience you had
- Write about a book you just read
- Write about a hard thing you just did
- Give a tip about something you're good at
- Write about your early stages at X
- Write an email about your past experience with X
- Write about a course you've just taken
- Use an analogy to prove a point
- Write about your opinion on X
- Write about a successful thing you did in the past
- Write on you experience with bad/good clients
- Write about something you struggled with
- Write about something that happened in your life
Whenever you have a great idea for an email, make sure to drop it here. You can check those ideas that you've already used. (Duplicate this template and delete my ideas to add in yours)
Note that most of these are just ideas you can swipe, so some will already have content. Take the model, and change the content according to your needs.
Rules for a good subject line: Tease the content of the email in a way that drives curiosity (credits)
Rules for a good hook/lead: Drive as much curiosity as possible to keep people engaged and wanting to read the rest of the email
Xsecret tips from
- how I
do somethingfor my clients
- what to do if
- this is stopping you from
- why people who
- you're doing
somethingwrong and I can prove it
- steal this
- how I ended up
- how to
- copy this
- what I would do if I had to
- can you
- you need this ONE thing to
- the difference between
- this is how you know if
matter of studyis any good
- the secrets to
- this mistake costed me
Rules for a good transitional phrase: It should flow well from the story to the conclusion/lesson
- This reminds of...
- With that said...
- That's clear proof that...
- Speaking of which...
- Let me tell you my opinion about this...
- That's why I believe...
- Let me tell you what this story is really about...
- You might be asking "what's the point of this story?"...well...
- Without further ado
- Here's what I think this means...
- That's why you should always...
Rules for a good call-to-action: Direct, assertive, and clear
Rules for a good p.s.: Add additional information that didn't fit well in the email
- Click here to get your discounted copy of my course
- Here's your magic link to access the course.
- If you want to become more persuasive, click on this link.
- Take off your procrastinator's shoes, and click here to purchase the course.
- Here are the secrets to start racking in more sales on Twitter.
- Click here to checkout right away.
- Grab the course now for only $17 before the price goes up.
- Grab the course today. The price might go up without prior notice.